Our services extend to a wide range of businesses in many different fields. Some of the fields we service are TV+ Film Production Companies, Corporations, Advertising Agencies, Market Research Focus Groups, Faith Communities, Academics, Writers, Insurance, and legal.
All our work is industry standard, guaranteed and done by experienced U.S. based transcribers. Nothing is ever outsourced to another country.
Please click the + sign next to each category for details.
- Interviews (one-on-one & multi-person)
- Reality TV-Nat Sounds
- DVD commentaries
- Commercials – improv & scripted
- Radio Shows
- Infomercial testimonials
- As Broadcast scripts
- BRoll logging
- Continuity Scripts
- Dialogue Lists
- We can accommodate all your deliverable needs.
Academic & Writers Transcription
- Magazine Interviews
- Conferences, Meetings
- Focus Groups, Market Research
- Telephone Interviews, Meetings
- Media events
- Trade shows – Keynote Speakers
- Video conferencing
- Podcasts – Webcasts
- And More….
Spanish Translation & Transcription
(Give us a call for rates)
NEW Closed Captioning Services
We are pleased to offer closed captioning to our deliverable services
Ask us about our special bundled rates.
- All Digital formats (video & audio) easily sent via large file transfer.
- DVDs, CDs, Flash Drives, Hard Drives (please call to arrange delivery)
- Analog Tapes (On a case-by-case basis we can work with your analog (VHS, cassettes) if you’re unable to provide digital copies. Extra time and care is needed and service is not always guaranteed.)
How to Get Your Recordings to us
Here are some of the easiest ways to get your material to us.
- Email attachment for small files.
- Connect with us via DROP BOX.
- Use a large file transfer site.
- We can download from your FTP site, VIMEO or YOU TUBE.
- Send us your files on a data disc, hard drive or flash drive.
Suggestions for Reference Video
A reference video enables you to send us a copy of your recording in a quick and inexpensive manner.
We suggest creating a reference video from your master based on one of the following formats: MPEG-1, MP4, MOV. Audio formats should be in standard mp3 or wav.
Timecode Window Burn
- Match master of asset
- Place at center of the screen or top
- Best when white text in a black box
- Size 14pt
These are suggested generic setups for best reference videos. We are looking for good quality, smaller files, that we can work from and that do not take a long time to download and/or transfer.
|MPEG-1 (General Settings)||MOV or MPEG4 (General Settings)|
|–Burned in timecode matching your asset
–Video bit rate: 1000 Kb/s
–Constant bit rate
–Audio Encoding: MPEG layer 2
–Audio Bitrate: 256 Kb/s
–Total bit rate: 1.3 Mb/s
–Size: 320X240 (352X240 is ok)
–Burned in timecode matching your asset
–Size: 320X240 (4:3) / 480X272 (16:9)
–Video: AVC, with constant bit rate OR
MPEG4 Visual, Simple@L1, with constant bit rate
–Audio: AAC, LC, 128 Kbps, 48Khz
–File Size: Under 800 MB
If you have any questions, please feel free to give our office a call. We’ll be happy to discuss all of the above in user friendly terms.